This has to be one of my favorite recipes.
Back when I was trying out a pretty strict paleo diet I hadn't really had anything that tasted like a treat in almost 6 months... then I found this.
It was easy, quick, and tasted like dessert!
The first time you whip these up you'll probably feel a bit guilty because they're so tasty... and the best part is, they're actually good for you!
Prep Time 5 min — Cook Time 10 min — Serves 2
1 - Scoop Crik Vanilla Protein
2 - Ripe Bananas
1 - Egg
1/2 tbsp. - Vanilla
1/4 tbsp. - Cinnamon
- Heat fry pan on medium-low heat and grease with butter
- Mash bananas with all other ingredients using a fork in a medium sized bowl until mostly smooth
- Pour the batter 3-4 tbsp of batter onto the pan
- With the lid on, let cook until the bottom browns and sets (2 - 3 min)
- Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes
- Let cool for 1 min and serve
Use ripe bananas.
Their the ones that are starting to get spots. You want them because they are sweeter and mash way easier.
While we're talking about bananas did you know that you're probably peeling them wrong?
You want to grab them by the stem, and pinch the nub at the bottom.
- Peel much easier
- Give you a handle to hold
- Those annoying strings peel off with it